Sunday, May 6, 2007

Welcome

I have to admit... my wife has turned me on to blogging. I enjoy the therapeutic nature of blogging. It's nice to lay it all out in words; capture those random, ephemeral thoughts and place them pseudo-prudently for your circle of family and friends to share and advise on.
Let me introduce you to my blog, Wonder Bread. To explain, Wonder bread is a baseball saying we would shout out to anyone trying to focus in the field. When I would pitch, I could hear this phrase coming from right field, 3rd base and occasionally from the pine (that's the bench for you non-hardballers). I loved how it works. To test it, say the phrase out loud, "Wonder bread.... Wonder bread..."; it's relaxing, calming, mind-clearing=) I've always since associated it with serenity, complacency (because it counters anxiety), etc. Since my reinvention into a life with Christ, it's added a fathom of depth. I won't explain further, but leave the rest to your understanding wherever you are in your journey.
The URL contains the most important things to us; love and time. God is love (1 John 4:16) and He has bound us by Time. Herein these broad spectra will lie the topics of my discussions. Many will be light and airy, however, many more will be deep. Anyone who knows me can see the latter being more prevalent than the former, time will tell. Often, I'll request help, i.e. love.
So, let's walk together. "Wonder Bread!"

2 comments:

FJWII said...

Hey micah
great intro to your blog looking forward to seeing what gets posted.
hasta luego

Mrs. Needham said...

I'm so glad that you have started to do this. I can't believe that after all these years I've never heard this story. I can't wait to see what else there is to learn about you! Go team Needham!